The Center for Career & Professional Development is still here to help you! On this page are new resources to help you with your job, grad school, and internship search during the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- How to schedule an appointment with your career counselor
- Companies & Industries Actively Hiring
- Remote/Virtual Internships
- Remote/Virtual Jobs
- Tips for Virtual Interviewing
Please visit our webpage for a full list of resources.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Career Counselor
The CCPD has moved to online scheduling and will still be meeting with students via zoom. Click on the picktime links below to schedule an appointment with your career counselor.
If you have general questions or aren’t sure who your career counselor is, call 859-238-5283 or email email@example.com.
Companies & Industries Actively Hiring
- Candor: Live updates about which companies are still hiring or freezing hiring.
- GetHired: A list of companies hiring right now hosted on LinkedIn.
- Glassdoor: Information on 60 companies actively hiring in response to the current pandemic.
- Handshake: A list of 500 in-demand companies across all 50 states actively hiring college students and recent grads.
- Kentucky Chamber of Commerce: List of companies in Kentucky that report that they are currently hiring.
- Parker Dewey Micro-Internships: Short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to interns and new hires.
- Catchafire: Short-term unpaid volunteer assignments with non-profits around the world.
Tips for Virtual Interviewing