For more information on our services, resources and the Career Exploration Communities, please visit our main website here.
We are here to help you apply for internships, jobs and graduate school, as well as explore your career options and interests. We want to help you succeed in whatever endeavors you choose to pursue!
Contact the Center for Career & Professional Development
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
The CCPD will offers both in-person and virtual appointments. Students may make an appointment with a career peer mentor or their career coach online through Navigate or Calendly by clicking the links below.
- Career Peer Mentor (writing a resume, starting your internship search, internship funding)
- Kirk Knott, Undecided/undeclared students, Health & Medicine, Science, Engineering & Tech, and Social Impact.
- Nathan Meissner, Arts, Media & Entertainment, Business & Entrepreneurship, and Law, Government & Policy.
If you have general questions or aren’t sure who your career coach is, call 859-238-5283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Peer Mentors are also here to help! They can get you started on a resume, help find resources for your internship/job/grad school search, help you apply for internship funding, and answer quick questions you might have. Drop by during the following hours for assistance--no appointment necessary! (Although if you'd like an appointment time, go here to schedule: https://calendly.com/ccpd-peer-mentors.)
Career Peer Mentor Drop-In Hours:
- Monday: 10:00-12:00 p.m., and 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:00-2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00-12:00 p.m., and 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00-2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00-12:00 p.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m., and 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.