The Health Promotion team works closely with other offices on campus to host events to raise awareness, provide education and build skills to improve personal and community well-being.
Attendees of Health Promotion Outreach will:
- Be able to identify and understand how various common behaviors and college health topics positively or negatively affect their wellness at the intrapersonal, interpersonal and population levels.
- Be able to identify, understand and implement a skill or behavior that enhances their wellness.
- Develop an understanding of the interconnectedness of wellness and health behaviors.
- Be able to identify, understand and access resources provided by the Student Wellness Center
- Be able to identify wellness resources on campus and within the community.
If you are hosting an event and would like to invite Health Promotion, please email Ashley.email@example.com.