Fifteen full-time members of the faculty, three elected from each division by the Faculty of each respective Division, and six elected at-large represent the Faculty on the College Council.
They will be elected for a three-year term. One-third of the representatives will be elected each year. Members may be reelected. To be eligible for election, a faculty member must be self-nominated or be nominated by another member of the Faculty.
- The President of the College, the Dean of the College, the Dean of Students, the Vice President for Enrollment and Student Planning Services, the Athletic Director, and the President of the Faculty. The President of the College, as chair of the Council, shall be an ex officio member of every Council committee.
- The President and Speaker of the House of the Student Government Association.
- Eight students elected by the Student Government Association.
- Eight members of the staff, elected by the Staff Congress.
- The President of Staff Congress.
- Chairs of Standing Committees of the Council.
- The Registrar shall be an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Council and serve as its Secretary.
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Thursday, February 14, 2021
Thursday, April 14, 2021
All meetings are at 11:20 am.