Javascript is disabled, please enable javascript in your browser for all the content in Centrenet to work correctly!
Skip to content

Student Passport

Before entering the United States, your government must issue you a passport. You are responsible to ensure that the passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your authorized stay in this country. Your embassy or consulate in the U.S. c...

Read more Student Passport Read more