Javascript is disabled, please enable javascript in your browser for all the content in Centrenet to work correctly!
Skip to content

I-20 Form


Sample of I-20


All international students that study at Centre College need a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status.” Once accepted into a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-certified school, internationa...

Read more I-20 Form Read more

Student Passport

Before entering the United States, your government must issue you a passport. You are responsible to ensure that the passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your authorized stay in this country. Your embassy or consulate in the U.S. c...

Read more Student Passport Read more

How to get a visa

The general outline/process flow for obtaining an F1 visa is as follows:




Pay your SEVIS Fee

Once you’re accepted, you will be required to pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee in order to be enrolled in the Student and Exchang...

Read more How to get a visa Read more

F-1 Visa

A sample of a F-1 Visa
Form I-20 is the immigration document that you will need in order to obtain your F-1 Student Visa.
After receiving your Form I-20, make sure you sign the “Student Attestation” section in blue ink at the bottom of page 1. If you are under ...
Read more F-1 Visa Read more