- Find a safe place to go
- Call someone that you trust
- You can also call 911, 859-236-4357 or dial for "HELP" (4357) from a campus phone for DPS
- Ampersand's 24/7 crisis line is (859) 253-2511
- If you need medical care, the closest places to go are:
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center's Emergency Room
- University of Kentucky's Emergency Room
- You can decide whether you want to have a SAFE kit performed and/or if you want to take prophylactic medications.
- You may choose to report to campus authorities, local law enforcement and/or to one of the members of the Title IX Team.
If you want to make a report, you can fill out the online form here or contact Kay L. Drake, the Title IX Coordinator, at 859-238-5464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Her office is on the first floor of the Horky House.