Papercut Print to Email
Papercut gives you the option to print by sending an email to a specific address. Print to email accepts the same formats that Web Print works with (Microsoft Office document formats, PDFs, and most image file types). NOTE: Print to emails does not print the email itself, it only prints the attachments. If you want to print the entire email, you should save it as a PDF, then follow the steps below.
To Print via email:
- Create a new email in your email program or app.
- Set the To: address to email@example.com
- Attach the file you want printed (no subject is needed.)
- Send the message.
- You will get a confirmation email from Papercut.
- Log into the Centre College printer you would like to use.
- Touch the Release Print icon
- Select the file to print.
Contact the ITS Help Desk if you are having any problems with this service.