- Login to a Centre College computer (these steps only work with computers that are part of the Centre network.)
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL (all three keys at the same time)
- Select Change Password from the menu that opens
- Enter your existing password.
- Enter a new password in other two fields (this is designed to prevent typos)
- Click the OK button.
- IMPORTANT: Update all devices (phones, tablets, other computers, etc.) that have your Centre College email account.
From off-campus or by using a personal computer:
Go to CentreNet ( https://cn.centre.edu )
Login with your username and password (not your email address)
Click the Other Tools tab (under the words "New Launchpad")
- Click the Password Change/Recovery button.
Under the heading "Option 1", click the Use this link link.
Login with your Centre College network username and password.
Click your name (upper right part of the window)
Select Change Password on the menu that opens.
Scroll down to the bottom of the window.
Enter your existing password.
- Enter a new password in the other two fields.
NOTE: Your password must be 8 characters long and contain characters from three of the following four categories: Capital A - Z, Lowercase a - z, 0 - 9, and non-alphabetic characters.
12. click the Update button.
IMPORTANT: Update all devices (phones, tablets, other computers, etc.) that have your Centre College email account.