New for Fall 2020
Introducing SpectrumU, a TV streaming service that will be available to residents starting with the fall 2020 semester! SpectrumU lets you watch live TV anytime, anywhere on campus using your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or Roku® device. Just download, enter the Centre College email domain, sign in using your Centre College username and password and start streaming more than 150 channels and 7000 hours of on demand content.
- Visit the Apple App Store®, Google Play® or Amazon Appstore to download SpectrumU®
TIP: To avoid finding the separate SpectrumTV app, search for “SpectrumU,” not just “Spectrum”
- To access via Roku® devices, select Spectrum TV from the Roku Channel Store
- To view SpectrumU on a computer or laptop, students can visit SpectrumU while connected to the Centre College network.
The following devices and OS version numbers are currently supported:
- Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5 or above
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 11 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone and all Kindle Fire models except for the 1st generation model
- Mac: Safari 7 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher or Chrome 43 or higher
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher or MS Edge 12 or higher
- Roku: All second generation players and TVs