Having trouble with the Computer?
- Check to make sure PC is powered on - Press the power button on the computer if it’s not on.
- Check to make sure the monitor is powered on - Press the power button on the monitor if orange.
- Restart the computer.
Having trouble with the projector?
- Press Windows + P to cycle between Duplication and Extended Desktop modes. *(in extended mode, you must click and drag windows to your desired display.)
- If using Power Point, click the slide show tab. Next, use the “Monitor” drop down menu to select the display you would like to use for your presentation.
- Adjust your screen resolution by right-clicking the desktop background and selecting Display Settings. Set the resolution to the recommended setting and select keep changes.
- From the touch panel, shut down the system and wait 30 seconds. Turn the system back on.
- Use the projector remote control to turn the projector on or off.
- Using the projector remote, verify the projector input is set to “Digital Link”.
- Visit the ITS Knowledge base on Centrenet for additional help.
- Click on the sound icon located in the bottom right corner next to the time.
- Adjust the volume slider of the application playing your media.
- Click the sound icon and then click the ^ arrow next to Speakers/ Headphones. Select Crestron as your playback device.
- Adjust the volume on the touch panel.
- Some classrooms require the projector to be on in order to enable the ceiling speakers.
DVD not playing?
- Wipe or clean any fingerprints or smudges from the DVD/CD surface.
- Play media from the computer using VLC Media Player.
Please, shutdown the system from the touch panel after your class is over. Thank you.
Classroom Information (Web view)