• Students must have a minimum of four courses consisting of German 101, 102, 201, and 203 or 204 of college-level German or the equivalent and sophomore standing by the start of the program.
• The application process will be discussed during the two campus-wide informational meetings. Dates TBD.
• Submit your completed application no later than noon on February 16, 2023.
• Apply online using Centre Online Forms for a 2023-2024 abroad semester program. Applications open at 11:59pm on November 17th, 2022.
• Students who are selected must pay the non-refundable $375 deposit/surcharge plus the $25 Travel Medicine Fee for a total of $400 to the Cashier’s Office in Horky House by March 29, 2023 to hold their spot in the program.
Remember students going on this course cannot be in Centre Housing after Centre Term before they leave for Erlangen, unless approved by the Housing Office, no exceptions.